- Full IMAC service across the APAC and Europe complemented the Project Management capabilities (VENUES2).
- Technical Training – With the blended service model, Blamac Services has already demonstrated and provided to a number of Tier 1 vendors inclusive of IBM, the training services to meet the exact field service requirements via our HTTD (Hybrid Technical Training Delivery) methodology (eLmo).
- Industry leading management software to manage any devices connected to a network (VNOC). This same software can provide us with full asset management tools to track locations of units by IP and MAC address. VNOC allows Blamac Services to assess current or potential issues around maintenance or service, this allows for strategic planning. VNOC combined with conversant is designed to enable full asset management.
- Asset disposal services that include removal and recycling of single or multiple units after a refresh or replacement and provide the appropriate WEEE Certification. Blamac Services are a WEEE registered recycler.
- Asset life Extension and Recovery and Management.
- Partner Service Call Management Portal – Blamac Services portal can be used to define contract entitlement information and system information that are under Blamac Services maintenance contracts. Service call progress information is provided as additional support for engineers/management to get insight into progress of a service call. Historical equipment and service data is also offered as part of the Blamac Services partner portal.